Just got back from vacation....stayed five nights and loved it. We had a 2 bedroom/ 2 bath oceanfront suite and it was great. Very clean, the hotel appeared full but it never seemed crowded. First time in MB and would definetely come back and stay af this hotel. the staff were all friendly and helpful. Parking was great and easy. So glad i picked this hotel based on it being rated #1 on trip adviser. we did stay in the North Tower which did have a 3rd elevator, the South Tower only has 2. Had a great time...cannot wait to go back!! i would definetly request the North Tower and of course Oceanfront!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn