The only good thing I can say about this hotel is that it was on the beach. Rooms are small and cramped, had booked an "ocean view" room and I guess it was ocean view if someone held onto my ankles as I stretched out over the balcony. Rooms were dirty , never vacuumed,or restocked even though we complained about this. Breakfast buffet was just okay and like a free for all. Workers were not at all helpful or interested in interacting with they're guests. Hotels are so close together you can hear the conversations on the balcony at the hotel next door. Would never go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn