My family and I enjoyed a 3 night stay at this hotel. Here are the pros: very clean, great customer service, all rooms have an oceanfront room, free hot breakfast each morning, access to the beach and spacious covered parking at no additional cost. Cons: rooms feel a bit dated, nothing really special about the pools and the outdoor bar/restaurant is lackluster and only open until 3 PM in the afternoon.
All in all, the value for our stay was great. We would absolutely stay here again. Great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn