Hubby and I thoroughly enjoyed our five night stay in our king one bedroom ocean front suite with kitchen. Upon arrival, staff were very friendly and welcoming. Everything was very clean. Bedroom was spacious and bed was very comfy. Bathroom was very nice - two sinks and separate bath and shower and plenty of towels. Water pressure was strong and water left a squeeky clean feel on skin. Kitchen had everything you'd need including two-burner stove top, garbage disposal, dishwasher and regular sized refrig. Nice long kitchen table that could seat 6 comfortably. Living room was nice. The ocean front balcony delivered a fantastic view. Our size rooms were only located on 1st through 4th floors. We were on the fourth floor at the north end, in the north tower. Bedroom also had a balcony giving us a view of the north beach and some smaller hotels. A very nice breakfast was included each day. We were there to just chill on the beach and that's what we did days 1,2, & 3 - weather was perfect! Fourth day it rained but we were scheduled to hear a presentation about the Hilton Grand Vacations Club and were very glad we went. Great opportunity! Our last morning it was perfect beach weather again, so we asked for a late check-out of noon and spent three more hours on the beach prior to departure. We did bring our own beach chairs and umbrellas but you can rent them starting at $30 the first day and rates go down subsequent days. There is a "line in the sand" that no one may cross when setting up umbrellas, per city rules, so that there will be a clear line of vision for the lifeguards - so be careful, otherwise the lifeguard will tell you to move back behind the line. Yes, you will have to get into your car and drive to places to eat but we rather enjoyed that. We checked out Trip Advisor to decide where to eat and ate at five of the top rated establishments and weren't disappointed. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would love to return some day. Thank you Hampton Inn & Suites for giving us a delightful short vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn