I was very impressed with this hotel. Not only was it very clean, but it was beautifully appointed. From the crosses in the lobby areas to the American Flag outside our suite balcony window, I was thoroughly pleased. The front desk staff was great and our cleaning lady was wonderful!
The beds were very comfortable, and the king/queen with one bath we stayed in is big enough for me to actually live in. My only complaint is that I had to leave after 6 days because it was time to go home! Thank you, Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort for making this week a true vacation. I will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn