My husband and I are snowbirds from Ohio and for the past three winters we have spent three months enjoying every aspect of this Hampton Inn. Each employee makes you feel welcome and as if you are part of their family. The large eating and relaxing areas are beautiful and as you sit there and gaze at the palm trees, ocean, and surf a feeling of peace surrounds you.
The deck with its white wicker rocking chairs is perfect for enjoy the atmosphere or simply reading a good book. The Christmas tree in the lobby,during the holidays, with the lights reflecting in the two story windows is magnificent and something you will forever remember. Forget your scale and just enjoy the delicious breakfasts and afternoon cookies.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Hampton Inn Suites Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.