Traveled with hubby n 11 yr old son 1 week stay. Very clean inn.
We typically stay at Dunes Village they were booked.
stayed in 4th floor 2 bd kitchen unit. I don't like staying above 6th floor ..the views above must hv been awesome
Very clean beds/baths. The hotel website does the Rooms no justice
Breakfast is really good. scrambled eggs were my sons favorite very comfy set up in both towers
we wonder why we got the kitchen unit ?!
Beachfront w good size private balconies
Multiple pools heated in n outdoor including lazy river and little children's play mist pool
Very polite staff
close to airport n Broadway
Beds r the most comfortable We all slept very well
You can walk to other restaurants n stores
One pool inside had some strange liquid leaking from ceiling...very odd ceiling was peeling leaking
the coffee is not Good no matter what. I put in it. HI should upgrade to a better brand. You can make coffee in room
No milk placed by coffee urns.
we never actually saw the hot tub cleaned or drained considering how many folks were init
No major slide pool
More Positives +
My husband is an early riser n brought breakfast back to our room :). Use the trays.
Secure door PM access from outside
garage is attached
The Spa! Danny Lee, Lenora n Cassandra r grea!
Tastefully decorated lobby n rocking chairs on porch overlooking beach.
this is a Christian hotel with decorative crosses displayed .. I wished we could hv attended a Sunday beach service here
We met the best guests at pool n beach
this is a good venue for corp offsites. Breakfast areas can be converted to meeting areas
would highly recommend this hotel.. great value for your $
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Hampton Inn Suites Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, getaroom.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.