We stayed here for 6 nights during April school vacation week (not crowded at all). Beautiful hotel, the lobby was pristine and had lots of seating that overlooked the water. Breakfast was great, a hot and cold continental breakfast (you couldn't ask for more). Freshly baked cookies in the afternoon and coffee and tea was always available. We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite overlooking the ocean and it was fantastic. The kitchen which was also handy. The balcony was private so we really enjoyed sitting out there. We even saw dolphins one afternoon. I think that the location of the hotel was perfect, everything was was close by. You definitely need a car in Myrtle Beach, but you would need that no matter where you stayed. The parking is covered which is a plus. The hotel staff was always friendly and professional. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn