My husband and I stayed here as we were driving through the east coast. We loved it so much we booked for three more nights. The ocean view room was awesome and clean. The rockers on the balcony were a great touch. The beds were comfortable and I really appreciate the white comforter. It is apparent that the owners have pride in their hotel. The first thing I look for is cleanliness and I was very satisfied. The front desk staff were courteous and friendly. Breakfast was good. We will be back and spend the full week here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn