The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. The minute I stepped off the elevator onto my floor, I could smell how clean it was. I love that there's a digital thermostat instead of those old fashion types at some hotels. The breakfast area is spacious and the pool was very clean. The water was clean (not cloudy or sandy like other hotels). The rooms were also quiet. Some people stayed at other hotels and complained that they were loud, but I didn't have that problem in my hotel. There's also plenty of parking in the garage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn