We have been here for two days now and this place is Fantastic. Not only is it clean, but the staff here are about as nice as any Hotel I have ever stayed at. The view from our 12th floor balcony is magazine cover material, and the room is fresh and clean. Again the part most impressive is the staff, who are well trained and friendly. They have not found a single "no" or an "I can't", every thing I have needed or asked for was either already done and there, or quickly responded to with a smile. I will always stay here on any return trip to Myrtle Beach, and this has made me into a Hampton Inn fan. We paid $159.00 per night for our balcony over the ocean room, and it is worth every penny. The airline could use some lessons from this Hotel. I would rate this up there with any Disney experience, maybe even better.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn