This hotel has all it's rooms facing the ocean, so the view is great. We cracked our sliding door at night so we could hear the roar of the surf. The rooms are comfortable , clean ,and well- appointed, although the decor is a lackluster beige and white. All linens are changed between guests so no reused blankets and spreads here. The breakfast was adequate and filling but not lavish. If only the hotel were on the boardwalk section of the beach it would be 5 stars. The registration office is located inside the parking garage, which had us stumped for awhile until we figured it out. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would be glad to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn