My husband and I decided to spend Christmas in Myrtle Beach and we normally have good luck at Hampton.
This one did not disappoint. We had an oceanfront rooms with a balcony. It was clean and the bed was great.
Breakfast was provided. It was not as good as many we have had at Hamptons but it was fine.
We visited when it was not high season so things were pretty quiet which was nice.
We would return
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Hampton Inn Suites Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.