Hampton Inns are fairly consistent, and I like that. If you like Hampton Inn’s, then this property will give you everything you are accustomed to with most Hampton Inn properties and more, with the added benefit of a GREAT location and if you also choose an Oceanfront room, a tremendous ocean view. We visited in November, so not peak-season. Our experience was great, the sunrise view and morning beverages on the balcony were wonderful (a little too cool at night). However, a peak-season stay may present some difficulties. I could be wrong, but peak-season with a full house… I would expect slow elevator response, overwhelmed breakfast areas, parking, and limited beach space (many other large properties nearby). But I expect no worse than any other resort area property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn