When I made this reservation I thought it was a little pricey for off-season. After spending five nights there in early November, my wife and I both agree it was worth every penny. The suite was nice, the view from the balcony was perfect. Not a single thing I could nitpick about in the room (and I'm picky). The breakfast was much better than most, warm cookies every afternoon. There is easy access to the beach, with towels available on the way. Comfortable chairs everywhere to just sit and watch things. Multiple pools and hot tubs. Plenty of elevators, covered parking with easy access, friendly staff. Memorable visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn