This is an excellent hotel. We stayed in a two bedroom suite which included a kitchen that allowed us to have great meals without spending a fortune. The kitchen has all of the basic dishes, 2 burner stove, microwave and a refrigerator/freezer. Go to Murrells Inlet, buy some fresh shrimp and boil it with some shrimp boil. You will have a great seafood meal and save a lot over buying it in a restaurant.
The pools are really fun. I could spend hours floating around the lazy river. The staff is very friendly and helpful. When we lost a treasured toy a custodian went out of his way to show me all of the places it could be located if someone had found it. The Grouper Gang was not available while we were there but the manager pulled a t-shirt out of storage for the little ones.
The afternoon cookies and hot chocolate is a nice touch. The housekeepers also leave microwave popcorn in the room each day.
There is a basket in the lobby where people leave unwanted beach toys. If you need a spare bucket or shovel look there before you buy one.
Breakfast is very good but sometimes gets a bit crowded.
I stayed here a year ago also and everything was immaculate at that time. I noticed that the furniture is starting to look dirty and worn. Overall the hotel is still very nice, I just hope that they keep up with the maintenance and deep cleaning.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Hampton Inn Suites Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.