We just returned from a 4 night stay last week (October 2012) at this lovely Hampton Inn, Myrtle Beach, SC. The Ocean facing two bed suite on the 10th floor was just wonderful with a good size balcony with 2 rocking chairs. We just wanted to sit there and enjoy the view.
The hotel's location is just ideal, right on the white sands and on the South Ocean Boulevard where you find a lot of things to do, places to eat and shops. Just 1 block away you come to the main road, 17 Business which links up to the north and south. The MYR airport is just 10 mins drive and the Broadway on the Beach shopping and entertainment area is about 20 mins from the hotel.
However, the hotel is a haven for relaxation. The breakfast is included and has everything that one would fancy. Its also great to sit and eat in the 2 large breakfast rooms facing the ocean. Coffee is available all day and they bring out freshly made cookies in the afternoon, worth returning to the hotel for them.
The staff are all very helpful and give a great service. The car park has plenty of spaces so no problem there.
The room was always very carefully and properly cleaned everyday, the beds were so so comfortable, there was plenty of space for everything, a good sized full kitchen with microwave and full size fridge and large flat screen TVs in every room.
Its one of the best hotels we have stayed in the USA and would definitely plan to stay there again in the very near future.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Hampton Inn Suites Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.