I wanted to get away for a couple of days with my small dog. A few other hotels take dogs but they have to weigh 20 lbs. or less. Well, my sweetie, Ms. Honey is about 30 and someone at the other hotel recommended Sonesta because they allow up to 70 lbs. We had the best time. Not only was the hotel suite more than I could have asked for, the rate was fair and the biggest plus were the friendliness staff and best buffet I have ever seen ANYWHERE. These people really know how to make a guest feel welcome and are so professional and accommodating. Yes, they are a little out of the way but WELL worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Myrtle Beach. Smell the salty Myrtle Beach air from hotel's location. Ocean waves and cool breezes await you at the Sonesta ES Suites Myrtle Beach. Guests are within reach of everything this popular resort town has to offer. The laid-back lifestyle melts your stress away and you can take delight in the Myrtle Beach vibe. The hotel is an all suite property with oversized guest rooms including full kitchens, complimentary daily hot and cold breakfast is served daily, and evening cocktails are served several nights each week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Myrtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Myrtle Beach - Fantasy Harbour Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Staybridge Suites