“Tilted Kilt, Broadway at the Beach” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Tilted Kilt, Broadway at the Beach”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Went there with family, including young children. Did not in this age of awareness expect the young girls to be made to show their bodies. The waitress got indignant with me because the chicken could come "with sauce or dry" and I did not understand. The music was so loud there was no conversation and two men were bashing each others heads in on the screen. Everyone but me said the food was good so yea for the kitchen but to me, that is the last time I will take anyone in there. I do have to say that the magician saved the experience by being so good and very kind to the children. I live here and plan to tell everyone what my experience was and my opinion. You can have it. Oh yes, and my husband's delicious hamburger was about $14.00

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Charleston, South Carolina
“Bland, overpriced food and very bad service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

This was my first visit to a Tilted Kilt and will be my last. Went with a buddy on Sunday at one in the afternoon. Restaurant was empty save for a table of two in the back and two guys at the bar. Greeted by three bored hostesses wearing their trademark tilted kilts and shirts. Saw lots of TVs with sports on every one of them. We got seated at a table in the back, near the bar. The menu looked promising, bar food with a British/Irish/Scottish twist. We waited about ten minutes before our waitress came by to take our drink orders. She seemed like a nice girl. She didn't banter with us much, or mention any specials or offer any suggestions about the menu. After she got back another ten minutes later with our drinks we put in our orders. I tried the chicken fried chicken and my friend had a pound of chicken wings (about 8 wings). Two of the other waitresses brought the food to our table in about fifteen minutes. Marie Callendar's chicken fried chicken frozen dinner tasted better than what they served me. My friend said that Hooter's wings were way better. Our waitress and a couple of busboys passed by our table when we were nearly finished eating. Our glasses were about empty so I thought she'd come back with refills. She didn't. After ten more minutes of waiting I went to go talk to the manager at the bar. He about laughed in my face when i complained about the lack of service. I guess poor service is SOP at these places.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Smithfield, New York, United States
“Great Selection of Drafts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Stopped for a beer while the girls were shopping. Had over 40 different beers on tap. Outfits on the barmaid and waitresses are somewhat like Hooters but not as revealing. Tops low cut and short kilts instead of orange hot pants. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Prices very reasonable, next time will try their food.

Visited July 2012
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“eh....its like the fast food version of hooters.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Came here for some drinks and food with my partner. The young girl behind the bar was a little stand offish. Sorry, I refuse to pay 5.50 for a 12 oz glass of beer. I want what is on happy hour, get over yourself.

Ordered the quesadillas, nothing special, didnt even have guacamole on the side like it was supposed to.

Expensive low quality place here. I think the tilted kilt is in the wrong area. If they want to attract low quality people with no class who will throw money at them for crappy service, they should not have located at broadway at the beach.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Providence, Rhode Island
“Great atmosphere and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

This place was recommened by a co-worker. The atmosphere was nice and all the girls were beautiful and good looking. The shakers were really good. For food, i ordered the grilled chicken with season veggies (which was delicious!) the sweet potatoe fries were amaizing too!

Visited July 2012