“Good food, better service!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Good food, better service!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I want to look for a good Japanese Restaurant. Jimmyz is the best and fast food restaurant. I love their sushi and also the hot hibachi food that I order is Awsome. The service is very good. I would definitely to come to Jimmyz in the future.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ohio
“Just as good as those expensive places”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I trust trip advisor reviews so we decided to try Jimmyz for dinner. We both got the filet mignon and shrimp plate. Comes with hibachi rice and vegetables. Made to order so it was hot and fresh. The sauce served on the side taste just like the yum yum sauce that you get In the expensive Japanese steakhouses. Filet mignon is the most expensive thing on the menu so our meals were 14.95 each. So delicious we went back the next day for lunch. Lunch prices are around $7. My husband got the steak and hibachi shrimp and I got steak and kickin shrimp. Both were outstanding. The steak didn't melt in my mouth like the filet the night before, but it was still very very good.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ohio
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We ate here with a party of eight, four adults and four children. It was very good and a bargain compared to some of the restaurants. I would definetly go here again.

Visited July 2012
“Good chicken hibachi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

We went to pick up our order because they don't deliver but to very close hotels. The food was good, but was lacking a little in flavor. I think we will try another hibachi restaurant next time.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Conway, South Carolina
“Fast and Tasty”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I have had dine in service and take out and each time, the food is hot fresh and pretty fast for cooked to order service. The teriyaki chicken is wonderful as well as the steak and shrimp.

Visited July 2012