“A Great Christmas Show and Feast” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 108 attractions in Myrtle Beach
Type: Dinner Theaters
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Spectacular acrobatic competition, live animals and a brand new original music score by Dolly Parton will create an immersive adventure experience. All this fun and adventure as ye enjoy a spectacular five-course pirate feast. Which crew will take the treasure may be up to you as ye cheer me buccaneers on to victory. Map out a plan to arrive early and begin ye swashbuckling experience in me Pirates Village for a fun and interactive experience as ye prepare for The Most Breathtaking Dinner Show Ever!
Myrtle Beach, sc
8 attraction reviews
“A Great Christmas Show and Feast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

This show is truly a spectacle to enjoy with the whole family. I never would have expected that there would be a true Christ centered message but the depiction of the birth of Christ was really a treat. Along with the Wise men on camels and the usual assortment of pirates and Mermaids we had a great time. The food was hot and plentiful and the apple stuffed puff pastry was very good. I would definitely recommend getting there in time for the pre show as it was entertaining and lots of pirate fun.

“Best show for the dough!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Great food, entertainment and interaction for the family! My family goes every time we are able to make it down to the beach because of the food and show that you have.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Pirate show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

The show was very good, the food was good, seating was good. I thought the show could have started a few minutes later, that I would be almost finished eating.

Lumberton
“A must go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Love the atmosphere, food and entertainment! We've been several times and will return! Its fun for the whole family! We love it!

Visited February 2013
Erwin, North Carolina
45 attraction reviews
“Pirates Christmas Show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

My husband and I were on a mini vacation and wanted to take in some of the local Christmas shows. The Pirates Voyage Christmas show was fun and enjoyable with a lot of laughs. We always enjoy the food and now they have started giving forks with the meals. We sat in the preferred seating area and could see everything well except the angel and a poll was blocking our way...since I collect angels this was the one thing that I really wanted to see. The ending of the program was beautiful. We would recommend if you haven't done this to do so. Some people may not be able to get into the pirates theme but it was a good Pirates Scrooge story line.