“Show was great, food was bland, and server was rude.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 135 Activities in Myrtle Beach
Type: Dinner Theaters, Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Spectacular acrobatic competition, live animals and a brand new original music score by Dolly Parton will create an immersive adventure experience. All this fun and adventure as ye enjoy a spectacular five-course pirate feast. Which crew will take the treasure may be up to you as ye cheer me buccaneers on to victory. Map out a plan to arrive early and begin ye swashbuckling experience in me Pirates Village for a fun and interactive experience as ye prepare for The Most Breathtaking Dinner Show Ever!
6 attraction reviews
“Show was great, food was bland, and server was rude.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

The preshow was great and entertaining. It is difficult to eat your dinner and watch the show at the same time. Although the show was good the server told my children to slow down on their drinks twice when it is advertised as unlimited. She then stopped giving refills at least half an hour before the show ended while the other rows were still getting refills. It is a good show but not our favorite.

Visited July 2013

Fort Cobb, Oklahoma, United States
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is the best dinner show I have been too. Way better than Medieval Times. I also liked it better than Dolly's Dixie Stampede.

Visited July 2013
Locust Grove, Georgia
25 attraction reviews
“Will See It Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We loved this experience. Although we were late and passed it and had to come back, the staff were great and seated and served us right away. This is a great show. My children love Disney's Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and my daughter loves mermaids. This was the perfect show for my family. It had everything. My husband even liked it. :-)

The seating is situated on either side of a huge tank/stage designed to look like three pirate ships. The Red and the Blue pirates face each other separated by the tank. We were Red pirates. It has good music, animals, acrobatics, audience participation, humor, suspense, and even a little scary part.

The food was delicious. It was served in courses and the servers were efficient without letting us miss too much of the show. But there is so much going on, we'll have to go back to make sure we see it all.

It was a great experience. Good for all ages. When you're looking for the building, look for the Opry first. It has the biggest sign. Then you'll see Pirate Voyage. They share the parking area.

We booked the tickets through the Pirates Voyage website as a vacation and so were also able to book a hotel at a discounted price. We stayed at Springmaid Beach Resort. We also booked tickets for Wonderworks. It was quick, convenient and we had no trouble with presenting our booked-online tickets.

Visited June 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
“Visual Stunner & Wonderful for ALL!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

The show was absolutely entertaining and amazing! Even my 18 year old was entertained and wanted to go back and see another show. The show was so good I ended up taking most of my lunch home because I didn't want to focus on eating for fear that I would miss the show. This is a must do for people of all ages and is well worth the cost.

Visited August 2013
Marion, North Carolina, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I felt like a kid again. This place had so much to see in the show. You'll want to go again. We can't wait to see it again on our next trip. I wasn't expecting my teenagers to like it so much, but they loved it. The food was great. We didn't know the pre show started so early. So get there I'd say an hour early at least to get a seat. There's a bar for the kids and adults. Popcorn and nachos as a snack while you wait. There's was so much food I couldn't eat it all but tried. You'll be truly amazed!!!

Visited August 2013