“Wonderful for all....Adults and kids too!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Run with the big dogs or stay on The Patio! The Patio Cafe & Bar offers a view of the ocean and relaxing atmosphere with exceptional guest service. Try our new lunch/dinner menu! A large variety of appetizers from our famous Patio Nachos to Fried Green Tomatoes. Have you ever tried Fried Macaroni & Cheese? We have that too! A large selection of sandwiches from building your own Cheeseburger, our popular Picnic Burger or Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog to specialty sandwiches like Cod, BBQ or Philly Steak! Don’t see it on the menu? Let us know! If we have the items to honor your request, our Chef is happy to do so! In time for happy hour? 4:00pm to 7:00pm Daily – try our Burger/Beer Happy Hour Special - Burger + Beer = $6.00. Don't forget to ask your server about daily specials as well, from Mini Monday's with BBQ Sliders 3/$6.00 and draft beer $2.50 to 3...2...1...Sunday! where we feature $3.00 burgers, $2.00 hot dogs and $1.00 fries. On a hot day, enjoy one our many frozen drink creations and relax on the front Patio. No matter what you enjoy, The Patio is the place to be!Patio House Rules:Relax! Order a cold drink…Get sunglasses…Have a seat on the Patio…Enjoy yourself! You are at the beach!!!!Relaxing at the pool at Palmetto Shores/Atlantica? Stop by our pool bar behind the Coral Building!
“Wonderful for all....Adults and kids too!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Fun to hang by the pool....Kids got frozen chocolate banana (non alcohol) drink while grown ups got a great mango/ vodka drink! Py was very personable and fun... Definelty will be heading back soon.

Visited July 2013
teresagmthepatio, Manager at The Patio Cafe & Bar, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to go on Trip Advisor and let us know about your visit to the pool bar! Py is great with the kids....and adults! She is a true asset to our team and we enjoy having her at both the Pool Bar and at the restaurant! So glad you had a good time and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Myrtle Beach!

“Six stars if possible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Our first night at myrtle beach was spent hanging at the patio. From the time we walked in the door the staff was awesome!! Py was friendly and we knew it was the perfect place to be. The dj had karaoke going and the ages of all the people ranged from 20 to 65. Everyone joined in singing and dancing to a huge variety of music. Meanwhile CC was making AMAZING drinks. While kendall and chelsie brought us hot food with friendly service! We returned the next day for lunch to find the same staff ready with smiles. Shane kept full cold drinks on the table and the food was hot fresh and exactly what we needed!! i would come back ANYTIME!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
teresagmthepatio, Manager at The Patio Cafe & Bar, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Wow, what a great comment to read, thank you! I know it made the day of my staff when I printed it and hung it in the employee area. Now, this is The Patio! From Py, to CC, to Kendall, Chelsea and Shane.....and the rest of the employees.....this is who we are and I'm so glad you experienced it! We do have a very diverse range of guests and I do believe that is what makes our job so fun. It's the chance to meet new people, make new friends and welcome back old ones! You have absolutely made our day, thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Annapolis, Maryland
“Not to Happy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The waitress did not take the order accurately and the food took a long time to be delivered. A group arrived after us, but received their food before us and was offered a discount of 30% off of their meals for their wait. We received no discount offer or even a treat (i.e., free soda) for good will.

Visited June 2013
I am so very sorry that you had this experience at The Patio. We had a computer/printer error and the kitchen did not receive orders. We immediately got the orders in and I personally went on the line to help get the food out as quickly as possible. Once I knew our customers had their meals, I went to the floor to apolgozie, explain and do what I could to let them know we appreciated their patience. I remember visiting every table and if I missed speaking with you due to taking a little longer with someone else, my apologies.

While no manager wants to experience a breakdown of this degree, it was unavoidable and please know we did everything we could as a team to take care of our guests and I'm very sorry that I missed a visit to your table to let you know this.
Kunming, China
“Great Margaritas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

The service was a little slow, but the margarita made up for it! Prices were good for the area. The view was amazing.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
I am so sorry to hear that your service was a little slow, we do pride ourselves on greeting each person upon arrival and making sure they are where they want to be....either inside, at the bar or on The Patio. I will definitely review with the staff to make sure they are aware. I am glad to hear that the margarita made up for it! And the view, yes, you are right....it is amazing. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit and we do look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Myrtle Beach!
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
“Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We wanted a bite to eat on our first evening we were in Myrtle Beach and The Patio was close. I had read reviews here and thought we couldn't go wrong. Good choice. I ordered the burger sliders and was not disappointed. I'd love to have some for lunch right now. We also had the breakfast buffet twice and found it very good. The scrambled eggs were the best! All the staff were very helpful and nice. Give them a try.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit! It's so good to hear you not only enjoyed your sliders but also the breakfast buffet! The sliders can be addicting....ask for the manager the next time you visit, we do a variation on them using sausage patties instead of burgers. We will make you one to try!