“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Three of us had the breakfast quesadilla and where so pleased at the service and food. If you are sick of waiting for mediocre food stop here! We will be back to check out the lunch fare soon

Visited September 2013

Little River, South Carolina
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Doing some shopping and was looking for a place to eat. What a great find at the far end of the mall. Driving through to see what stores were in this location. The coffee was the best and the Breakfast was perfect. And the Cannolis are the best we have had here. We will be back for lunch they have a really good menu. Located in the Wal-Mart shopping center in Myrtle Beach...DON'T MISS THIS ONE.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
boltonct
“Great food for a small place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The coffee is excellent, food was good but the meat was different.Didn't care for the meat dislike it

Visited July 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Not Sure”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I hadn't been there in over a year due to medical, but I was disappointed. I had their chicken calabrese, and it wasn't as good as I had remembered. There was hardly any chicken, I think it was thinner. Not sure if they are using a different supplier, or they cut down the portion.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
huntersville
“We'll Be Back for Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The location was a little difficult to find but luckily we saw the sign out by the road. I'm glad that we found it...it was really good. My wife ordered a egg and cheese bagel and I ordered an egg and cheese sandwich on wheat bread. My wife and I both said to each other that the cheese on the sandwich was very good. I'm not sure what the cheese was, but it was very good. Each of our breakfast sandwiches hit the spot and we'll swing by again since we know exactly where it is.

It was a good find, so check out the bagels and breakfast sandwiches. Oh, my wife also ordered a vanilla latte and it was very good - better than Starbucks.

• Visited July 2013