“Wet 'n Dirty” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 134 Activities in Myrtle Beach
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: GUIDED ATV TOURS, THE BEST TIME YOU WILL HAVE IN MYRTLE BEACH SC, APPOX TWO HOURS OF FUNThe Third Ave address is a sub office, phone and mail only.
“Wet 'n Dirty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time on an ATV. What a great experience for the first-timer. The guides were VERY helpful and very nice. At all times they were concerned about your safety. They took lots of pictures through-out and you can purchase at the end. The woman who takes your reservation was very helpful...she told you to bring extra clothes and that your clothes would get very dirty....and she was right! We did the ride where you would get wet and dirty..it was great!!

Newark, New Jersey, Usa
“Best time of my vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Went here with some friends and my sister while on vacation and we ALL enjoyed it SO much! We did the down and dirty trail and it was tons of fun. Would def. recommend! Staff were great as well :D Huge highlight.

Manassas, Virginia
13 attraction reviews
“Better than going to the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Me, my sister and my dad went and had a blast. We came for the beach and i thought it was going to be lame, but i was wrong. my favorite part was in the beginning where everybody got stuck and we all had to work together to get the atvs out. I had never drivin an atv before and was a little scared, but it was the most fun thing that we did there.

georgia
5 attraction reviews
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

After reading the positive reviews on Tripadvisor, my husband and I decided to be adventurous and go 4-wheeling. I guess we were not that adventurous because we chose the Semi-dry tour, hahaha. We loved it! Our guides, Stacy and Micheal, were the best. They were very respectful and patient and made me feel very comfortable. We could tell they take pride in their job. There was an "awwww" moment while on the trail. Stacy was the leader and stopped all of a sudden to move a little turtle out of harm's way.........awwwwww, how sweet. Next time my husband and I will do the Down and Dirty tour.

pelion
“best time on the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Me my boyfriend and his sister went and we had a great time. This was the best part of the trip. You will get dirty and muddy but it is so much fun. We will be going back that is for sure. Everyone there is really nice and helpful. We will be back very soon.

Visited April 2013