“Loved this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 135 Activities in Myrtle Beach
Type: Comedy Clubs, Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Myrtle Beach's ONLY 5 Star Comedy Club featuring 3 new professional comics weekly. We are conveniently located in Restaurant Row just a half a mile north of the Carolina Opry and 3 miles south of Barefoot Landing.
Easton, Pennsylvania
35 attraction reviews
“Loved this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I thought it would be nice to do something different one night instead of seeing a musical show. I did some research and found the Comedy Cabana, and boy am I glad I did! The warm up act was okay, but JJ Ramirez was fantastic! He included the audience in his jokes and everyone was having a great time. The time went too fast and the show ended, but I could have sat there for another hour or more! You are seated according to when you purchased your tickets but I don't believe there was a bad seat in the place. We did not eat any food there, but the drinks were excellent (there is a 2 item minimum per person). I can't wait until my next visit to Myrtle Beach when I can return to the Comedy Cabana!

Visited September 2012

Columbia, SC
12 attraction reviews
“Just might wet your pants...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

We thought this place was one of the funniest places we've been for comedy. Excellent seating, delicious food & drinks (2 item min per person) Friendly staff, wide assortment of beverages. Be prepared to laugh hysterically - Cooter, Tim and Mark were all awesome!!!

Visited September 2012
cemanuel96, Manager at Comedy Cabana, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad you had a great time & a great experience with us! We hope you will catch another show with us soon!
Sutherland, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
“Fun night with Josh blue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Our family had a great time at the show, all comedians were hilarious and kept us laughing...no fried food...so food was bland/bar food if that's possible. Eat before you get there and drink when your there..=)..All the margaritas were GREAT.

Visited August 2012
23 attraction reviews
“Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Went here with my wife on a rainy 8/28. Nice atmosphere. Reasonably priced food and beverage items. Manny Oliviera was performed. Was very funny. The host was decent with.his jokes as well. This is a great place to go, especially if you want to do something on a rainy day.

Detroit, Michigan
“Just GO!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Me and the lady friend are on a 4-day vaca in Myrtle Beach. Thanks to trip advisor we scheduled a last minute stop at Comedy Cabana tonight.......thank you to all who have left reviews! Definitely well worth the price of admission......non-stop laughter and our waitress found time to serve me 7 captain n cokes over a 2-hour span of knee-slapping fun! Well done!

Visited August 2012