Great location feel the ocean breeze @ Pelicans Watch-Myrtle Beach SC#209

3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“I would not stay at 209 Pelicans Watch ever again. If I owned th”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Worst condition condo I have ever stayed in. If I were with my family instead of my golf group I would have refused to stay in 209 pelicans watch. It is dated, dirty carpet, dirty chairs, door locks did not work, the answer to that was I need to giggle the key until it opened, they finally did replace the door locks, dryer timer did not work all the time, shower head did not let water come out other than a small trickle, missing several light bulbs with open sockets, curtains very dirty. It could really be a nice unit if the owner would up date a few things. I would take off the rental program until things where fixed up. I know its a rental property and you do not need the best stuff but it should at least be clean and functional and you should feel like if you had little kids they could play on the floor. I was told this was a upgrade from the unit I had rented across the street, it was not an upgrade at all.

Management Response
Aug 2, 2010
This unit has received updates and looks great. Thank you for suggestions.
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
Night
Week
Month
Instant Book
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
Manager
Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals Inc
Speaks English
Listed since : Aug 2010
Calendar Updated: 3 days ago
Note: Response rate information for this manager is unavailable.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing