“MadMyrtles MADE ME MAD.” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Winder, Georgia
“MadMyrtles MADE ME MAD.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stopped here looking forward to an ice cream. I ordered a dish of ice cream for my wife and as I went to tell the girl what I wanted she told me to go wait at the register and proceeded to take the order of the girl next in line. After waiting at the register ( for about 5 min) and watching the ice cream melting the girl she served after me comes up with her order and the counter girl asks is this all together? I didn't know this other person and she didn't even come in the store with us. I can understand things being crazy if the place was busy but between my family of 5 and the 4 people sitting inside and the 1 girl that came after us that was it. My wife did say the ice cream was good though.

Visited June 2013
JakeMyrtleBeach, Owner at Madmyrtles Ice Cream, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
I'm sorry to hear of your experience. While there is never a good excuse for a bad first impression, I can tell you that in the last two weeks we have hired and are in the process of training our summer staff. For many of these young adults it is their first time in the food service industry. We are working hard to get them "trained up" for the busy weeks ahead but some folks take a little longer to catch on than others.

Again, I sincerely apologize for your less than prompt service but I promise we will learn from your experience and will continue to work hard at having the best service, and ice cream in Myrtle Beach.

“Wonderful Customer SERVICE, BEAUTIFUL PLACE.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Me, my husband and my sister in law came in, Tuesday the 16th, this is a beautiful, clean shop, the young lady that was working was so nice and had the warmest smile, (something we haven't encountered on this visit to the beach) but she made us feel welcome and took our order with a smile on her face, didn't rush us, and the smoothies were wonderful, she laughed and joke with us while we sat and enjoyed our smoothies. This place its wonderful and had wonderful customer service we will return on our next visit to the beach.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rome, Georgia
“Good, fresh ice cream in a variety of flavors.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Cute little ice cream shop righ on the boardwalk. Large variety of ice cream flavors and even several different cones (oreo and pretzel cones among them). Scoops were huge and the ice cream was soft and fresh. $6 with tax for 2 cones. We ate them in the center of the bardwalk while we watched an awesome band play.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edison, New Jersey
“Perfect little ice cream shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stopped into Mad Myrtles for A quick smoothie and ice cream break. Cute little shop with fun, retro decor. The ice cream was delish and the service was wonderful!

Visited August 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Fun fun fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Excellent, huge scoops of ice cream served in a cool little retro shop. If you want some ice cream on the Boardwalk, go here!

Visited June 2012