“Not a good value” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
PA
“Not a good value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

The pizza was good but.... When I placed my order I was told that the 2 medium 1 topping $5 deal was no longer valid even though I picked up the coupon in the motel condo lobby. I was told the coupon was expired but that the new ones hadn't been delivered yet. Also a $3 delivery charge was added to my order but that money did not go to the driver so I had to tip him. The pizza shop couldn't have been a mile away from our condo.

Visited January 2014

Virginia
“One of the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

After discovering Hungry Howies a few years ago. It has become a tradition of getting pizza our first night at the beach. This place has 8 different types of crust and every topping you can think of. We ordered 2large, howie bread, and a 2l of pepsi with a coupon for somewhere around 25 bucks. Not bad. They do deliver if thats something you like.

Visited September 2013
SoBoVa.
“Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

The crust is amazing ordered two large, chef salad and new asiago cheese bread for $37.00. It was worth it and more. Next time I'm there its Hungry Howies for our family.

NC
“Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Good prices, pizza was good, the pizzas we ordered were the 16" and with pepperoni and garlic flavored crust they were $10 each. Service was quick, arrived in 30 minutes, would recommend based on our experience.

Visited January 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Awesome Crust”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Having just moved to Myrtle Beach, I had Howie's delivered. I had never had a flavored crust on pizza before, so I figured I would give Howie's a try.
I will be ordering again in the future. It was very good.

Visited October 2013