“Pretty good pizza, decent price.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Upstate, SC
“Pretty good pizza, decent price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We have ordered from here several times, the pizza and wings are pretty good the flavored crusts are usually pretty tasty. They are close enough to the hotel that we stay at so we usually just walk down there. My only complaint? They do not have Italian sausage.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

hampton
“okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

large pizza with 10 wings was 27$. pizza was okay, wings were average. comparable to a chenellos pizza. had it delivered to our room and they were pretty quick. took them around 45 minutes.

Visited June 2013
Huntsville, AL
“Better than I Remembered”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and I were looking for late night fare before going out clubbing, and we remembered passing by Hungry Howie's. He'd expressed an interest in ordering a pizza from there, and so we did. Several years ago in Huntsville, AL they had a few Hungry Howie's, and I always thought that they had the greatest pizza; after eating it last night it was better than I remembered it to be. My husband loved it.

I would definitely order this pizza again. I recommend the garlic parmigiana seasoning on the crust. Deeeelish.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aiken
“Awesome Food & Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We had food delivered to our hotel twice. The pizza and breadsticks were wonderful. The sandwiches and antipasto salad yummy!!! Delivery was fast!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We ended up ordering hungry howies twice while on vacation and I really liked their salads. The cajun bread was good as well. My kiddos didn't really care for the pizza though, my husband on the other hand loved it. I guess it just came down to taste.

Visited June 2013