“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Nice place, food was excellent, our server was friendly and helpful, beer selection was decent. It's a nice place to have a meal away from the craziness of the beach.

Topeka, Kansas
“Neat Place, Good Food, Music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We stopped for my dad's birthday. We really enjoyed it. We all had steak which was really good. The sweet potato fries were incredible...get them !! Service was very good also. They had live music when we went (Wednesday night) which really added to the evening ! Great place and GO STEELERS !!

“gives me the creeps”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

dead animals all over the place, a shooting occurred here not too long ago. Just creates a strange non relaxing vibe.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Wonderful Atmosphere, Great Service and Terrific Food & Drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

My husband and I are a frequenter of this place. First off, the decor is right up my husband's alley. It's a great hunting lodge feel, with lots of deer mounts and other species. My children LOVE looking at all of the animals, and it really keeps them entertained while eating! The service is wonderful. All the servers that have been around for a while are wonderful--extremely personable and friendly. The owner always goes out of his way to thank us for being there as well. The food is terrific. The new chef has done an awesome job and their new Sunday Brunch is not to be missed! You will enjoy this terrific restaurant--it is a true hidden gem. Also--they have great lunch specials throughout the week if you're looking for a cheap (but GOOD!) meal!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Little River, South Carolina
“Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

So I read the reviews some good some not so good. U have to see for your self. I went there on a Friday at around 5pm the place was crowded. sat at the bar had an Elk Burger. Awesome and with fries. The bartender knows how to pour a good drink (they don't skimp on the Liquor) and their drinks are priced really great I drink top shelve Gin and it was only $5.00 for a G &T. I meet the owner on the way out great guy. everyone was friendly. I will go there again so much on the menu I would like to try. Can't say enough about this place.