“Great room for the price!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Admiral Motor Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Admiral Motor Inn
You added Admiral Motor Inn to your Saves list
300 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC   |
Ranked #51 of 214 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
roanoke
“Great room for the price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2010

We stayed here with friends for a weekend getaway. The hotel was very cheap for the weekend and the rooms were very clean. The owners are very helpful and friendly. We didn't use the outdoor pool, but if you stay here you can swim in the very nice indoor pool next door. Also very close to everything we wanted and just a short walk to the pier. Great for a cheap weekend getaway!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
dobson,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2010

Have enjoyed the stay and service! Only place i will ever stay! Love it there!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
angelMyrtlebeachSc, manager at Admiral Motor Inn, responded to this review, March 31, 2010
just want to say thanks for your review of our property we strive to make our guests number 1 and your feedback is very important to us and your opinions mean a lot and thanks for staying with the admiral inn
Owensville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2010

We had 4 generations staying the weekend of March 12 - 14. I had requested an ocean view room on the ground level for my mom and myself. My daughter and her 15-year-old son and his friend had a pool view room. Our kitchen was soooooooooo very clean and it had everything we needed. Although an older motel, it was extremely well taken care of in no small part to Teresa and Joe, who run the place. They were the friendliest inn keepers I have met. When the TV in my daughter's room wouldn't work with my grandson's X-Box, Joe immediately switched TVs for them. I would recommend this motel to anyone traveling to Myrtle Beach. I personally like the smaller motels, as I don't need all the extras of a resort. I go for a relaxing vacation on the beach, and that's what I got. I really appreciate the friendliness of Teresa and Joe and hope to see them again sometime. As a side note, if you're using a GPS system for directions, their zip code is 29577. There was another zip code with the very same address in Myrtle Beach, but it was the wrong motel.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
lexington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2010

We had a very enjoyable weekend stay at the Admiral Inn at Myrtle Beach. Teresa and Joe are the couple that runs this motel and are two of the nicest people we have ever met.The rooms are very clean!!!!!!. I am so glad we found this place. We will definitely book our next trip here.The housekeeper's daughter, Elizabeth is very sweet and helpful with anything you need such as linens. I feel like this is our home away from home. thanks to all that made my little vacation feel like a vacation. thats the way it is suppose to be. see ya soon.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2010

This is a great motel !! The rooms are always clean,the service is great. Teresa and Joe make you feel so comfortable and are always there to get you anything you might need. Teresa even fixed a superbowl supper for my family and the other guest to enjoy while we watched the superbowl. The property and pool are always very very clean. This is an older motel,but Teresa and Joe keep this place spotless. You could not ask for a better place to stay. Thanks guys for making this a wonderful trip for us.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
north carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2010

i want to start off by saying thank you to teresa and joe for being the most kind people i have ever met. the admiral inn is not a very big resort or anything but i will tell you one thing, the service teresa and joe offer is way better than you will recieve at any large hotel in SC. the rooms are always so clean and smell so good. the pool is always so blue and sparkley and joe makes sure to keep it that way. if you need anything they will make sure they bend over backwards to make you have a more comfertable stay. i will never stay anywhere other than the admiral inn. i have never felt more at home anywhere i have ever been but the admiral inn made me feel welcomed. thank you again teresa and joe, you are great people. see you soon

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Upstate SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2009

My daughter traveled with me to a conference in Myrtle Beach. I booked a room at the Admiral Inn solely on the reviews I found here on TripAdvisor. I was not disappointed. The Admiral Inn is a small, older property --it isn't brand spanking new and the bathroom had stains and was showing age, but it was very clean, the beds were amazingly comfortable, and the owners were friendly and accomodating. We had a good view of the ocean from our balcony and were right next to the beach. Our room included a small but functional kitchenette with a full-sized refrigerator, sink, and small stove. Some suggestions: a hook near the sink to hang up dish towels, an iron and ironing board, and wireless access in all of the rooms (it's advertised as having free wi-fi, but our room had no signal--luckily I didn't need to use my laptop at night).
My daughter and I enjoyed our stay at the Admiral Inn and would definitely go back.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Been to Admiral Motor Inn? Share your experiences!