“Love this pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #84 of 774 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
“Love this pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Every time my family and I come to MB, we eat at Ultimate California Pizza. The ingredients are fresh, the sauce is good, and the topping combinations on their signature pizzas are awesome! A must stop.

Visited July 2013

Church Hill, Tennessee
“Momma Mia, Thats some good pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Arrived about 6:00 to a packed house, good sign! We were told it would be a 30 min. wait. We asked about seating at the bar,"first come", she said. We bellied up to the bar and had an ice cold beer in less than 1 min.
Bartender was very helpful and stayed busy. We had our pie in timely maner and it was one of the best ever.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
North Carolina
“Great pizza, reasonably priced, delivered to your door!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

The desk clerks at our hotel recommended Ultimate California Pizza, and said they would deliver to our room. I called and asked about specials: 2 large cheese pizzas for $20. We added portobello mushrooms to one for just a little more, and we had our pizzas in about 35 minutes. It arrived hot and was very tasty! It was very convenient, reasonably priced, and delicious. I would definitely order from them again!

“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Do you like PIZZA well this is the most wonderful pizza you will ever eat! You will never eat another pizza again! This pizza has the best crust & sauce on it then the toppings are plentiful & very tasty! I will never eat another pizza again!! The prices are no higher than any other pizza ! My mom don't like pizza but loves this pizza!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Not awful but also not great.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We went around 9pm and waited a good 10 mins before we were ever greeted. Not a good first impression! But once we were seated our great server who was friendly and very tentative changed that opinion back into a positive one. Price of food seemed good. As for the food itself I can not say the same. We started with the artichoke dip which was really the only good thing I ate. I had a chicken "wrap" as my meal and it was just bland and the chicken tasted like it was out of a can. My girlfriend had a turkey sandwich that was pretty average but tasted good. Overall the food was not terrible but it was also not great either! Can't say I would try it again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere