“Lovely Mediterranean Food” 4 of 5 stars

843-236-0150
Improve this listing
Ranked #129 of 761 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
North Myrtle Beach, SC
“Lovely Mediterranean Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

I ordered a Gyro and the Hummus plate to go. While it was being prepared I shopped the attached market. The owner was a lovely and very helpful man. I found Lahmajun and a big tin of stuffed grape leaves. When I got my to go order I took it home to eat. I was a bit disappointed in the Gyro as it had no Tzatzaki sauce on it, just meat (lamb?), lettuce and tomato in pita bread. But it was tasty. The Hummus plate came with a large container of very good hummus, some kind of pickled veggie and a very spicy red sauce that I have no idea what it was. It was delicious though. Only disappointing thing was that it came with only one pita. I will go back. I've eaten almost all of the Lahmajun and if I get another Gyro I will ask for Tzatzaki sauce.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

Their fallafel is AMAZING and their gyros are SO GOOD! Love the market side of it is pretty cool too! Service isn't so fast but its well worth the wait! LOVE THIS PLACE!

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“My favorite restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

I live locally and I literally visit this place weekly. The food is absolutely amazing! The taste is so rich that i have to come back again and again. Also love the staff! They're so kind and personable.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Timmonsville, South Carolina
“If you like Mediteranian fare, this is the place to go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

I was a bit hestitant to eat there since the place loooked more like a grocery store, but I'm sure glad I ordered the food!!

Visited October 2011
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“No Atmosphere- But come for the FOOD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

What can I say that hasn't already been said about this place. Food was very good, and the service was very hospitable. I would go back.

This is the polar opposite of Grecian corner, where the food was bland and the service was unfriendly. If you are looking for well made food from that part of the world, go to Habbi's!

• Visited October 2011