“Excellent experience” 5 of 5 stars

+1 843-997-1876
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Trail rides are done this time of the year 7 days a week by reservation. Rides are walk/trott, and the trotting part is optional. Rides are done on a farm and are mostly shaded in a relaxed country setting through woods and around fields. This is one of the most popular things to do in Myrtle Beach this time of the year. Guides take digital pictures during the ride an they are given to you on a complimentary disc at the end of the ride. Horses are rotated and only work a max of 4 days per week. The horses are our pride and you will feel proud to ride one of these beauties. Will put your mind and soul in relaxed state it should be in.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
PIttsburgh, PA
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Our family enjoyed a wonderful ride this morning. The horses were well cared for and the staff knowledgeable and patient. Our youngest daughter (11y/o) was a bit timid so they had her up front and held the reigns to ease her anxiety. They provided bug spray, bottled water and a cd of pictures at no additional charge. This is definitely something we'll do again and recommend to others.

Visited June 2013
Horseback Ridin... M, Owner at Horseback Riding Of Myrtle Beach, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
It was a great ride. In your daughters defense, the horses can be a bit intimidating for a child. But she did great over all, an ponying the horse for her off of mine is all part of the job. And the payment for the job was to see that great big SMILE on her face. Thanks Y'all

Longs, South Carolina
“Father's Day Ride- great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

My father and I rode this morning and had a wonderful time. He has been around horses most of his life and now at age 82 looked forward to his Father's Day gift. The horses are well kept and the trails mostly shaded which is helpful with the warm weather. Buster was our guide as well as the owner and an absolute pleasure. Whether young or old, experienced or a novice, they will work hard to make your experience a fun time. A nice touch is the CD with photos from the ride (no additional charge) so you don't need a camera or cell phone. Dad and I are planning our next ride!! A must do whether you are here on vacation or a local.

Visited June 2013
Your father rode Mr. Dan like he was still in his prime (and I think he might be), He handled Mr Dan as good if not better than I could. It was good father daughter time. He was as Happy with you bringing him as you where seeing him enjoy it. Was a treat for me as well. Take Care and hope to see y'all again.
Boone, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

well well well worth your time and money! This was such a great experience for my husband and I for our two year anniversary! We had so much fun. The trail was so peaceful and the staff was knowledgeable. Environment was laid back and they really helped you out if you had any questions. At the end once you are comfortable with your horse you get to trot him a little which is fun. Great even if you have no experience, no experience needed just a little faith in your horse and some bug spray. If you're looking to do something different and have a great time doing it this is a must do!! Thank you for an awesome time!!

Visited June 2013
Horseback Ridin... M, Owner at Horseback Riding Of Myrtle Beach, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you so much for riding with us. I know you wanted to surprise your husband and I hope he was surprised. We are glad you enjoyed it and hope that you will ride with us again.
Charlotte, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
“Vacation Riding - Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great riding experience for people of all ages. We were able to call and get a riding reservation rather quickly. The trails are great; nice and flat and easy to maneuver in. Horses are in excellent condition and are sure footed. Guides were helpful, pleasant and knew a lot about the area as well as good horsemanship. Will certainly return on our next vacation in this area.

Visited May 2013
We are glad that you enjoyed your ride and we hope to see you again.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
11 attraction reviews
“Wonderful morning”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband & I are not horse people but we love to ride when we get a chance. We had a fabulous time riding through the woods on horseback. Our guides were wonderful! They not only made us feel comfortable on horseback but were quite entertaining! They also took pictures of the group through out the ride & gave us a copy of all the pictures as we were leaving. Husband road Charlie Brown which was a little dominant but he has more experience & he controlled him well. I rode Cocoa. She was very gentle. Even going through the ditches, she took her time & I never felt uncomfortable. It is a bit of a drive to Conway from Myrtle Beach-but well worth the time!

Visited May 2013
It was a wonderful morning. See why I love my job? Spending time with good people and on a horse. Don't know why I'm so Blessed, but glad I am.