“awesome experience” 5 of 5 stars

+1 843-997-1876
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Trail rides are done this time of the year 7 days a week by reservation. Rides are walk/trott, and the trotting part is optional. Rides are done on a farm and are mostly shaded in a relaxed country setting through woods and around fields. This is one of the most popular things to do in Myrtle Beach this time of the year. Guides take digital pictures during the ride an they are given to you on a complimentary disc at the end of the ride. Horses are rotated and only work a max of 4 days per week. The horses are our pride and you will feel proud to ride one of these beauties. Will put your mind and soul in relaxed state it should be in.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Boone, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

well well well worth your time and money! This was such a great experience for my husband and I for our two year anniversary! We had so much fun. The trail was so peaceful and the staff was knowledgeable. Environment was laid back and they really helped you out if you had any questions. At the end once you are comfortable with your horse you get to trot him a little which is fun. Great even if you have no experience, no experience needed just a little faith in your horse and some bug spray. If you're looking to do something different and have a great time doing it this is a must do!! Thank you for an awesome time!!

Visited June 2013
Horseback Ridin... M, Owner at Horseback Riding Of Myrtle Beach, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you so much for riding with us. I know you wanted to surprise your husband and I hope he was surprised. We are glad you enjoyed it and hope that you will ride with us again.

Charlotte, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
“Vacation Riding - Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great riding experience for people of all ages. We were able to call and get a riding reservation rather quickly. The trails are great; nice and flat and easy to maneuver in. Horses are in excellent condition and are sure footed. Guides were helpful, pleasant and knew a lot about the area as well as good horsemanship. Will certainly return on our next vacation in this area.

Visited May 2013
We are glad that you enjoyed your ride and we hope to see you again.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
11 attraction reviews
“Wonderful morning”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband & I are not horse people but we love to ride when we get a chance. We had a fabulous time riding through the woods on horseback. Our guides were wonderful! They not only made us feel comfortable on horseback but were quite entertaining! They also took pictures of the group through out the ride & gave us a copy of all the pictures as we were leaving. Husband road Charlie Brown which was a little dominant but he has more experience & he controlled him well. I rode Cocoa. She was very gentle. Even going through the ditches, she took her time & I never felt uncomfortable. It is a bit of a drive to Conway from Myrtle Beach-but well worth the time!

Visited May 2013
Horseback Ridin... M, Owner at Horseback Riding Of Myrtle Beach, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
It was a wonderful morning. See why I love my job? Spending time with good people and on a horse. Don't know why I'm so Blessed, but glad I am.
Titusville, Florida
“WELL WORHT THE MONEY, TIME, AND DRIVE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We went horseback riding on short notice. Everyone was wonderful. Easy reservations, gave us great directions. Very caring, made sure that we knew what we were doing and that we were having a great time. It was just four of us on the ride but I believe if we would've brought the children they would have had a wonderful time. Great family atmosphere. It seemed a little pricey in the beginning but very well worth the money. Bathroom at beginning of the trip recommend you use it. LOL

Visited May 2013
We want to thank you for riding with us and the mornings are beautiful there and relaxing. We hope to see you on your next visit.
Grayslake, Illinois
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

took my wife and two daughters (10 and 16) riding. It was my 10 year olds first trail type ride and she was very nervous but very excited. Was a bit put off by having to drive all the way to the middle of nowhere in Conway, but it turned out to be the best decision of the trip. The guide, Buster was so nice and patient and friendly. He put the whole family at ease right away. He guided the girls to pick the perfect horses for all of us (the girls had no experience, I had a bunch. my wife had recent spine surgery and he even picked out a "tennessee walker" for her for the smooth ride). The ride was relaxed and never rushed. We even got to run the horses a bit. Though not on the beach, the ride was through a beautiful wooded area and there was even a lake. As an added bonus, Buster took digital pictures throughout the ride and burned us a CD of them in his truck at the end at no extra cost! The girls even got to feed their horses after the ride was over. All and all one of the best times we had on our vacation.

Visited March 2013
Horseback Ridin... M, Owner at Horseback Riding Of Myrtle Beach, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Nice riding with y'all and glad you had a great time.
Thanks,