This Red Roof is getting old and in need of repairs to such things as doors, bathrooms, etc. It was, however, very CLEAN. The cleaning staff are always cleaning! They are really nice as is the front desk personell...they were all very friendly and helpful. They serve a continental breakfast with various danishes, muffins, bananas, apples, juice, and coffee...it was well supplied so that all guests can eat.
The (small) things that I don't like are that the bathrooms are so old that they have no vent fans to turn on....drives me nuts with so many people in one room using the 1 bathroom...also, no hairdryers.....I have not taken a blow dryer with me for years, since they are usually in all rooms...but I called the front desk and they have one on loan. The ice is free! (yes, a lot of places I have stayed actually charge for ice now...) There is a nice little laundry spot for guests to use. And you can even bring one pet dog with you!...that is why we stayed here, so my son could bring his dog, and they are very friendly to even your dog!
The pool is smaller than I am use to, and in the shape of a peanut...can't do many laps because it gets full....but the place is very clean and actually quiet. The beach is two blocks straight down the sidewalk beside the hotel.....it's a good beach spot with plenty of shells...I believe Red Roof is renevating their hotels, so it can only get better...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Myrtle Beach Market Commons is renovated with all new rooms, contemporary furniture, new bathrooms with granite countertops, a comfortable easy chair and more. This location features suites, an outdoor heated pool (mid March-October), a picnic area outside, interior corridors, 3 elevators, and a coin laundry. A Waffle House is located adjacent to the property. Oceanfront dining nearby is also available. Free continental breakfast is served daily from Memorial Day thru Labor Day. Select rooms offer microwave/microfridge units. Experience our complimentary coffee-house style coffee & tea. All rooms offer free WiFi access. One well-behaved family pet with no pet deposit, 60 pounds or less, per room is welcome (sorry, pets are not allowed in poolside rooms). Check-in Time: 3:00 PM | Check-out Time: 11:00 AM Check-in Age: 18 years or older ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel - Market Commons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach
- Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Red Roof Inn