“Pleasant stay in Myrtle Beach” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
25% Summer Savings
Ranked #28 of 214 hotels in Myrtle Beach
bethesda md
“Pleasant stay in Myrtle Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I had to go the Myrtle Beach for a trade show at the Convention Center. I was lucky to find an oceanfront room at The Breakers at an amazing rate. An easy walk to the Convention Center in a room with an oceanfront balcony and beautiful weather in February so I could enjoy the ocean sitting on the balcony. PS. Very friendly front desk!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Manager2006, Guest Relations Manager at The Breakers Resort, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
We hope you will stay with us again the next time you return to Myrtle Beach. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. The ocean will be waiting for your return.

1,420 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (355)
Calabash, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I'm an area resident, so I could likely ignore resorts on the beach...but for my wedding in January 2013, I booked rooms and held a block for my wedding guests. I have to say - we ALL had a wonderful time. The rooms were spacious, as described, clean...and it was a quiet, relaxing time for us.

My husband and I have talked many times already about heading back to The Breakers for a weekend getaway, and for our anniversaries.

Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Ocean view is good - Ocean Front is the way to go! Nice location, close to all kinds of shops and r...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Congratulations on your recent wedding! We are glad everyone enjoyed their stay. We look forward to seeing you on your anniversary and whenever you want to get to the beach for a getaway!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Our family really enjoyed our stay. The room was very comfortable, the staff were very helpful and the indoor pool area was large enough to handle all guest during the off season. We will definitely be staying their again.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for your review. We are glad you and your family had a great time. Please remember us the next time you come to Myrtle Beach!
Harrisburg, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This hotel was very nice. We originally booked at the boutique towers then upgraded and moved to paradise building where the pools were. I was very pleased and didnt want to leave. The lazy river was a little cold until our last night there :( but i stayed in the hot tub... i had a wonderful time and it was a very clean hotel. We will be staying again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Manager2006, Guest Relations Manager at The Breakers Resort, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed the paradise tower here at the Breakers Resort on your recent trip to Myrtle Beach. We hope you return soon!
Jenison, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We have been to Myrtle Beach for our 3rd time and Cannot wait to try out Breakers! I wanted to post a quick review to back up Customer service from a negative post a little while ago.. It is all over the reservation pages about the different specials and all of them have something to do with how many days you stay, so if you change your amount of days of course your cost is going to change... I talked to 2 different people when booking my trip and they were more than helpful, very friendly and explained all the different deals to me! I would recommend for everyone to try this place out, and I cant wait for out trip in about a month and a half!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. I have passed this on to our reservations team. We do offer a great variety of specials and the team does its best to ensure our guests understand them. We look forward to your visit and hope you have a great time here in Myrtle Beach!
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

My Sweet Adeline Chorus of 35 members has been going here for the past few years for our annual Retreat. The accomodations are great and the staff is most helpful and friendly in attending to our needs. All of our meals were eaten on-sight for the whole weekend and all were very good. I would highly recommend The Breakers Resort at Myrtle Beach.

Room Tip: Our rooms have always been oceanfront because we travel in the off season.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Manager2006, Guest Relations Manager at The Breakers Resort, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for your continued business. We are very happy that your retreat was a plesant one and we met you and your groups expectations! We will see you again next year.
Dublin, Ohio, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I haven't even stayed at the resort yet and I am very disappointed! Just tried to change my reservation for April by one night and they said that they had to make a totally NEW reservation to do that. The new reservation rate was over $300 a night MORE than my original reservation. Unbelievable! I have never encountered that in all my years of travel. Now I have to pay for two hotels on the SAME night just to keep my original reservation at The Breakers. This is even with pre-paying for one night of the stay! Terrible customer service!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to The Breakers Resort? Share your experiences!