We stayed at the Paradise Tower for the New Year's Eve in One of the Deluxe 2 room units. Pros:
- Had a small full kitchen, which was ok except missing some cooking pans.
- We were surprised by the fireworks at the beach around midnight. Nobody mentioned it beforehand.
- Beds were pretty comfy and clean, even the pull out bed in the living room area.
- Location. It was close to everything and was right at the beach with great views.
- Seemed to have good size, entertaining pools for the kids. They seemed clean as well.
- Furniture was definitely dated and a little dirty.
- Only 2 guys at the registration on one of the busiest days of the year? Wow. There were 7 people in front of me waiting in line at the checkout.
- Breakfast buffet the hotel offers in the restaurant accross the street was mediocre, but the staff was very nice.
Overall, a good stay for a short term like a weekedn getaway, but wouldn't be my choice for a week long beach vacation.