We stayed in a 4 bedroom villa for 2 nights. It was wonderful! The villa was beautiful and felt like home. It was also in walking distance of the beach- which helped the late night beach walks. We had an older crowd, so I'm not sure about the crowded waterpark. When we went to the pool (in the evening) there was no one in it, and there are pools everywhere on the property- even one right near our villa. We go to Myrtle Beach often and usually stay in oceanfront hotels, but because we had a crowd, we tried the villa, and we are already palnning another trip soon. The property layout is great, and we are not all day beach people (we sleep in, ride around, and hit the beaches and pools in the evening), so it was perfect for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
- Kingston Plantation
- Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites