“Excellent Experience at Kingston Plantation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort

You added Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   9800 Queensway Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572 (Formerly Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach at Kingston Plantation)   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
Rates from $99
Ranked #16 of 214 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Columbia, United States
“Excellent Experience at Kingston Plantation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

In my opinion, this hotel is wonderful! Rooms are clean and spacious. Food at bar and restaurant was great. Service staff very helpful as well. I have only been there for conferences, but would definitely come back for leisure given the opportunity!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My husband and I stayed here while I attended an Educator's Conference. The amenities were excellent. The hot complete buffet breakfast was a great way to start our mornings. The evening reception with complementary cocktails and snacks was the highlight of our Saturday evening. We enjoyed the cleanliness of the rooms and the close proximity to shopping and restaurants.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

resort fee is unbelievable high///
the fee should be based on what you can use,, many years we were here during
major constructions and the seniors did not complain
tennis/ to old to use
sports center/ can not use
wifi is always free at all hotels
cleaning service is ok
shuttle service very limited /so we drive

Room Tip: resort fee to high/// app $500 per month
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Aiken, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We recently stayed at the Embassy Suites in North Myrtle Beach. The weather happened to be awful, but the friendliness of the staff made up for it. The restaurant had an outstanding breakfast each morning. The ocean views from our room were outstanding. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Morgantown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had two absolutely wonderful concierge experiences here. I had some packages shipped to me, and USPS completely lost them. I had to present and exhibit, so getting those boxes was critical. As soon as they came in they let me know, and then they helped find and return a package that didn't arrive until after I'd left. Patty and Molly are top notch. I have been coming to this hotel for many years and it is always wonderful, but the service is what really makes this place great.

Sumter, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I highly recommend this hotel. This was my second time staying there and I love it. I will stay there again. The rooms were so very clean and spacious. The living room was like being at home and I just had a wonderful time. I definitely will stay at any Embassy Suites. I will be back in Myrtle Beach in February and will be stating at Embassy Suites.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is by far the best Embassy I have stayed in to date. First let me start with the amazing view of this hotel, I had the pleasure of staying on the 23rd floor and I felt like I had my own private condo for the weekend. The room has a spacious balcony and waking up to the view of the ocean is priceless. The free breakfast was great as always and the free happy hour was the best Ive experienced at an Embassy. The hotel is located inside a Hilton compound which is gated and you need to be a guest to pass through the gate. There is a clubhouse that you can take a free shuttle to that has a huge gym, indoor pool racket ball courts and so on. The only thing that bothered me was the restaurant at the hotel, it was the most disgusting food I have ever eaten from a hotel. I tried the burger, the seafood flat bread and I tried a salad and it was just all terrible but I won't ruin the hotels review because of that. I suggest ordering delivery or taking the free shuttle to the countless dining options nearby. Front desk staff was also very friendly.

Room Tip: have a hilton honors account to request a complimentary upgrade if available
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Been to Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort

Address: 9800 Queensway Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572 (Formerly Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach at Kingston Plantation)
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Top resorts Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#6 Business Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#12 On the Beach Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#14 Romantic Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#18 Family Hotel in Myrtle Beach
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort 3.5*
Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
Kingston Plantation
Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites

If you own or manage Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.