“Royal Day Spa” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   9800 Queensway Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572 (Formerly Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach at Kingston Plantation)   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
$199 Suites in August
Ranked #20 of 214 hotels in Myrtle Beach
Cary, North Carolina
“Royal Day Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Recently visited the Kingston Plantation and stayed at the Embassy Suites for a girls weekend. Chose this location because of the Spa on site - the Royal Day Spa in the Hilton on the Property. The Spa was fabulous, the Spa services were absolutely amazing. Definitely made the trip! Might be one of the BEST Spa days. Staff was amazing & friendly. Definitely one of the highlights of the trip. A Must do. We'll definitely go back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

730 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was here for a conference and stayed in a one-bedroom (really a one room) condo. The positives were being so close to the ocean, you could hear the waves and the free breakfast. The downside is that the room had a connecting door and I could hear every word spoken by the people next door. I'm not sure how the other reviewer couldn't get housekeeping in their room, as I couldn't keep them out. There was no "do not disturb" sign.

Be aware that hotel shuttle does not go to the airport past 12:30 and a cab is $50. If you're sharing the cab is a great deal, but I wasn't so this surprise (I had an evening flight) was a hard financial hit.

For the money, it was a good deal and I think for a family vacation this would have ben a much better place, but for business, it had its limits.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Kansas City
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I have no idea how this place gets such great reviews! They did not service my room once in four days. One day, ok. Two, maybe. But 4??? And this was even after I requested the service. And when I told them at check-out, there was no attempt to rectify the situation. Perhaps that is because their Business Center computers did not work, and so they gave me free WIFI, which I appreciated. But really, if you stay, be prepared for utter indifference. And I'm a Hilton Honors club member.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
EmbassyMyrtle, Manager at Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
We truly appreciate your loyalty as a rewards member and value your feedback. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the housekeeping missteps. Our dedicated staff follows strict protocols and methodical schedules when servicing guest rooms but we clearly missed the mark this time. We have addressed your concerns with our team and hope you'll come back and let us know what you think of our improvements.
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel, luxury for the price, GREAT oceanfront King Suites... Three entry doors to your balcony (ok, granted we were in a corner suite). "Managers Reception" is 5:30-6:30 and its OPEN BAR! It's a great social "event" to hang out before dinner reservations. Great bartender staff. Demetrus, you rock. Thanks for keeping good bartop and conversation.

Tennis courts are $20/hr. great workout facility, but you have to take a shuttle or jog there if you want to get there in under 5 minutes. It's just up the road mid-resort. Amazing breakfast. Can't detail that enough.

$9/day self-parking.
Close by to everything. And I mean very thing. We never drove more than a mile to anything (great food, all shopping, etc).

No complaints. Thank you Embassy.

• Stayed March 2013
Laurinburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We have being going to the Embassy Suites @ Kingston Plantation for three consecutive years. We always go in July, usually during a conference week for my husband. It's a perfect place for kids. We have 4 sons and we go from the pools to the beach to the water park. They have a dj and bands by the pool areas and an outdoor cafe and bar with optional chairside waiter service. It's VERY pricey. They charge for EVERYTHING- daily parking, daily internet. A burger and fries is about $10. Icees are about $3-$4 and cocktails are $12-ish. The plus is that you can use any pool or cafe on the complex and my children are happy staying on the property all day and evening. They never want to leave.
I like that the outlets and other takeout food options are only about 1 mile down the road. I can sneak out shopping while dad plays on the beach with the kids.
They have a coin operated washer and dryer on the pool level. I have been known to do a load of kids laundry while sitting at the pool.
The staff has always been helpful and friendly. I always request the 3rd or 4th floor so we can take the stairs. Its quicker than waiting for one of only three elevators. I'm certain that we'll be returning this July again. We LOVE to stay over July 4th if we can. The fireworks display over the beach looks awesome from the balcony of the room.

Room Tip: Choose a low floor so you can take the stairs!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

The rooms where very good found it a little price. I guess you get what you pay for,would stay here again. Every thing you need is right next door. Great outlets shoping the wife was happy. The view in our room was amazing at sun set and sun rise. The kids really enjoyed the water park so did we.

• Stayed July 2012
Rome, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Excellent! Roomy, clean, great kitchen (only wish was that they had salt and pepper on hand as I forgot to bring that). Even had a wreath on the door. Great experience...enabled me travel as inexpensively as possible at a business meeting while having what felt like a luxury experience!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort

Address: 9800 Queensway Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572 (Formerly Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach at Kingston Plantation)
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Top resorts Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#5 Business Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#15 On the Beach Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#15 Romantic Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#20 Family Hotel in Myrtle Beach
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort 3.5*
Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
Kingston Plantation
Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites

If you own or manage Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.