We stayed at the Emabssy Suites Myrtle Beach and was married on the beach right behind the Embassy. We could not as for anything more. We stayed in oceanfront suite 2 rooms with a large wrap around balcony on the 17th floor with the most beautiful view in Myrtle Beach while laying in bed and watching dophins swim by or watching the sunrise simply beautiful. The rooms were spacious very very clean and the bathroom with the large glass shower with the large windows facing the ocean. Enjoyed the managers reception and the breakfast was the best I have has at any hotel. The staff was very pleasant and very helpful and meet all our needs. When going to Myrtle Beach I wouldn't stay anywhere else. The Kingston Plantation has everything thing you need just wish we could have stayed longer. I highley recommend the Embassy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
- Kingston Plantation
- Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites