“Info you may want to know...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added Rodeway Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 South Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (Formerly Econo Lodge Myrtle Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #182 of 214 hotels in Myrtle Beach
A TripAdvisor Member
“Info you may want to know...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2004

I just wanted to state that I have been a repeat guest at Atlantic Paradise Inn for over 3 years. I go down and stay at least twice a year. It may not be the Ritz Carlton but it is my home away from home. Also I find it funny that in January any guest had a bad stay because I was down there and Atlantic Paradise was closed and I was refered to one of their sister properties. I will continue to stay there...it is clean and comfortable.

136 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2004

well, my friend and i have stayed at this hotel for the last 2 years. but last year was the last time. the thing they said about the small bathroom, its all true. we had a cockroach in our room bigger than my arm!!! (well ok it wasnt that big) but none the less it was a cockroach. someone on the floor above us slammed their door while my friend was in the shower, the ceiling started to crumble on her head! no lie! but hey, its a room and its CHEAP! but i guess you get what you pay for!!!!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2004

omg,,,what a place. 1st of all, the staff wasnt friendly at all. the kitchen area was a joke..where did they get that stove? bathroom was so small you had to jump in tub to close bathroom door..no joke. the couch is in the kitchen..why is this? the elevators were sooooo stinky,,smelled like rotten feet. only thing i did enjoy is that it was oceanfront and the balcony rail was concrete so i had no worries about my daughter slipping through. i would not advise staying here with children..no room at all

2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2003

The motel was an older motel: There prices were lower however, and the staff was very nice and friendly. They explained that the motel was older and would be going under rennovation this fall..I will stay there again just for the staff..Very friendly caring people..

Kennesaw, Ga.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2003

I e-mailed my dissatisfaction about the motel to them and never received a response of any kind. I suppose they don't care about whether they can obtain new business by making improvements. I had previously e-mailed them to get directions but never got a response from that either so don't use their e-mail address if you want to know anything. My problems with them are too numerous to even get on this review.

If you have stayed there, please send in a review. I must not be the only person who had a problem with them.

• Stayed July 2003

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn & Suites

Address: 1401 South Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (Formerly Econo Lodge Myrtle Beach)
#182 Top resorts Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#182 Spa Hotel in Myrtle Beach
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn & Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econo Lodge Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach

If you own or manage Rodeway Inn & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.