“VERY NICE STAY AT MYRTLE BEACH” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Rates from $59
Ranked #81 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
EAST BOOTHBAY, United States
“VERY NICE STAY AT MYRTLE BEACH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

staff pleasant and helpful. good location. great view from our room. parking and breakfast were part of our package. good value. stayed here on two different occasions. would stay here again . easy protected parking area. felt safe.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Anaheim, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

First of all everyone who came to my room the day I had an incident, tried to make me think what I was seeing and feeling on my floor I was making it up in my mind. I was the only person who could see and feel that my floor was slippery. No one offered any real solutions they took up 30 mins of my time with a bunch of cramp that really at that time did not need to have been said. I think that the staff needs training on customer service and how to handle complaints. There was something on my floor that wasn't there when arrived or I left that morning for the conference. Whatever was on my floor caused me to slip and fall (did not totally hit the floor). I was hurt and limped for three days from this fall. However, because of the headache I got from the staff who came right after the incident I decided not to complain. No concern what-so-ever just wanted me to know the floor couldn't have been wet because the room was cleaned early in the day. But when you walked across the floor your shoes would leave black track marks (by me and security). I had four other co-workers with me at the conference and their bathroom floor was not like that (four different rooms). Also again my floor was not like that when I first checked in. My room had not been vacuumed when I arrived and the one day they did clean the room still was not vacuumed. I had candy stuck to my remote control and my pillows on both beds smelled sour (like they were not dried properly. I had to use bath towels to cover the pillows. Also thank goodness I brought my own towels because there were only two towels in the room with two beds??? I put a no service tag on my door until I left. My main concern is the hotel staff should be trained not to make the guest feel bad when you have to complain about a problem. Try to be understanding and get to a solution. No solution was ever made in my case. The cleaning manager called a guy who came with a clean mop no water and a spray bottle. He left a bigger mess because the floor was still slippery and even more black marks were left. I asked for extra floor mats...go figure...really disappointed.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The Hotel is very accommodating assisting with the group arrangements as well as with any individual needs. Exceeded my expectations. Note....some of the Royal Palm rooms were seedy. The Hotel was perfect

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel in October when I attended a conference for work. I've never been to Myrtle Beach before...so beautiful.

Pros:

- Did I mention the view?
- Very friendly staff.
- Loved the breakfast buffet. I had bacon EVERY DAY!
- Comfortable bed.

Cons:

- Hotel is dated, despite being renovated.
- lineups at the front desk were atrocious. 2-3 staff at check in/out and the wait was just too long. Seriously, much too long.
- they charge for wifi, which is ridiculous. I think hotels should be offering wifi for free, but I understand why they don't, so I deal with it. HOWEVER, If you're going to charge for it, you better provide a reliable service. The only place I could get a serviceable signal was on my balcony or in the lobby area. I work in IT and need a solid connection, this hotel failed miserably in this area. I will say, however, that when I complained to the front desk (waiting forever for somebody to pick up) I was refunded and provided free access to their premium connection for the rest of my stay, but it was only marginally better.

I would stay here again if on a leisure trip, but not business without improved in-room amenities (wifi) for those of us on business.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
new york
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

the rooms and hotel are old and dated. Our room was filthy - on the 7th floor with a full balcony looking out on a glorious view of the Atlantic. The location (about 10 miles north of the ferris wheel) is lovely and quiet, but the hotel is in need of serious refurbishment and greater attention to the cleaning effort. There were crumbs everywhere and a big blob of dried mustard on the counter dividing the closet (with a missing door) from the rest of the room. We wanted to go out on the balcony but the wasps and some type of green bug were everywhere. The staff in the lounge and those that were in the breakfast buffet were friendly and very responsive. Food in both locations was good as well.

Room Tip: if you can get an ocean view room, it will make up for a bit of the other stuff
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Our room felt like it was very outdated. We were put in a room that we had to walk outside to get to. Very far from elevator. Hot water tookover 10 minutes to get warm. Wireless access very not available. Not pleased at all. Were told at end of stay that we could have moved. Hotel was not even full. We should have been given a nicer room to start with.

Advance, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Nice stay. Rooms clean. Nice beach front resort. Had an oceanfront room that was very nice. Do not like the fact that you must pay for parking when you are a paying guest at the resort. Would stay again if the price was right.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort? Share your experiences!