We visited this Hilton from Scotland and having read mixed reviews we were prepared for some flaws. As it was there were few and the only annoying element was the wait for lifts to go down, which at times could be 5-10 minutes. Like other guests we sometimes ended up walking from the 7th floor! This is the only real negative.
The location is great, right on the beach which was always very clean. The room was a good size, well furnished and clean too. The pools were good but usually busy and we tended to eat out as the food in the hotel was expensive. The little coffee shop downstairs however was great for breakfast first thing in the morning though and well priced for the breakfast items they sold! The hotel is close to Highway 17 which will take you everywhere and the area around the hotel has plenty to do, especially golf.
I would recommend this hotel and location but please do something with the lifts!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Hilton
- Hilton Myrtle Beach
- Hilton Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hilton Myrtle Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort is located at the north end of Myrtle Beach, SC. Our hotel offers luxurious accommodations featuring private balconies with ocean views. Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort also features golf, tennis, and a conference center perfect for groups of all sizes. All guests can enjoy access to Splash Water Park located at our neighboring sister property Kingston Plantation Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.