We spent three nights during first week of July. I thought it would be crowded and I was right! It's a lovely venue. Our room had a nice view of the ocean. Staff is very friendly and I would expect nothing less. After all we are in South Carolina! We never got into any of their several pools...just too crowded. We spent one whole day at the beach under the umbrella. They rent for 30.00/day and its not part of the Hilton so don't think you can put it on your room! Poolside bar did a great job. Our only complaint and its a big one....the elevators! You will wait an interminable amount of time going to the beach or to your room. We will come back but never June through August.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort is located at the north end of Myrtle Beach, SC. Our hotel offers luxurious accommodations featuring private balconies with ocean views. Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort also features golf, tennis, and a conference center perfect for groups of all sizes. All guests can enjoy access to Splash Water Park located at our neighboring sister property Kingston Plantation Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hilton Hotel Myrtle Beach