Honestly I'm so surprised to see so many negative reviews for this hotel! I spent a lot of time researching options in Myrtle Beach prior to booking this hotel, and the reviews made me very hesitant as I was planning a family trip and we do not travel often. Very happy to report back that we were absolutely thrilled with the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort! We stayed for four nights over the 4th of July holiday. Yes it was crowded and there was a wait for the elevator during peak times, however it was not crowded to the point that we did not get to relax and have a blast. Plus it was a holiday, so it was to be expected. The resort is beautiful. We loved the pools and were up early each day to grab the ocean facing chairs. We were out there between 6 and 7am, but being the holiday weekend occupancy was at 100% we had heard.
BEST SECRET: small tiki bar near the Royale Palms pool. There is a main bar by the two Hilton pools, but then a very short path connecting to the Royale Palms pool right next door. There is a small tiki bar with one bartender and they sell margaritas in mason jars that are a million times better than the ones at the big main bar! Seriously, you need to seek out the smaller bar.
Location is awesome. Food is kind of pricey and not amazing, but good. We made sandwiches to eat by the pool for lunch and went out for dinners, but did have breakfast and some appetizers by the pool also.
Bottom line- stay here if you are looking for a great deal at a clean and beautiful hotel with awesome pools and easy beach access. Do not stay here if you are looking for a 5 star fancy hotel. You get what you pay for and all accomodations in Myrtle Beach are expensive. I would absolutely stay here again in a heartbeat if we return to Myrtle beach.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Hilton
- Hilton Myrtle Beach
- Hilton Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hilton Myrtle Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort is located at the north end of Myrtle Beach, SC. Our hotel offers luxurious accommodations featuring private balconies with ocean views. Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort also features golf, tennis, and a conference center perfect for groups of all sizes. All guests can enjoy access to Splash Water Park located at our neighboring sister property Kingston Plantation Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.