“Our little piece of PARADISE!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Jade Tree Cove Resort
2.5 of 5 Resort   |   200 75th Ave N, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572   |
Ranked #43 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Richmond, Virginia
“Our little piece of PARADISE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We just finished our fifth year at Jade Tree Cove. We are now owners in their time share option which I highly recommend. We have gotten to know all of the staff and they welcome us every year with open arms. I love the outdoor grills where you can cook a few burgers and dogs in the evening after a long day at the beach and watch the sunset. I have so many favorite things I have turned into an annual tradition but at the top of my list is sitting on the balcony every morning with a fresh cup of coffee in hand. If you are looking for an affordable option for your next vacation give the folks at Jade Tree a call. You will be so glad that you did!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms have balconies with view of the ocean you can't go wrong with any of their rooms.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I won a very cheap auction ($330 for the week) for a studio at this resort for a week in early June. Rooms are normally $183 a night. It is a small hotel with 5 floors with 30 units. The studio room had a small full kitchen when you first walk in and then a queen bed, sofabed and small 4 seater table in the next room. All of the rooms are oceanfront and even though my room had a strange odor it was very clean and looked to be updated recently. The weather was not really hot yet so I would turn off the air conditioner and open the door to the balcony to circulate the air in the room. There is a regular wood door that opens to the balcony and not a sliding door. I liked this because a lot of sliding doors get warped and are hard to open from the ocean moisture. The front desk ladies were very nice and they gave me a key to use the indoor pool and gym at the Ocean Dunes next door. The office is closed on Sundays so you need to check-in by 5PM Saturday or call them ahead. There is a dvd player and flatscreen tv and WI-FI. Non smoking hotel rooms but you can smoke on the balcony. One elevator but it came quickly. I thought the studio would be comfortable for 2 people but not 4. Nice place but not fancy.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

I can't say enough great things about this place...the location...cleanliness..customer service...it was just awesome! I feel like I'm at home each time I pull onto the street heading to Jade Tree...love the ocean being literally right outside ur door... what a relaxing wonderful place!

• Stayed February 2012
Fort McMurray, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

The Jade Tree Cove is a great little place to stay if you're not looking for something fancy. The best thing about this small thre story resort is that it has only ocean side rooms. so not disappointment in that regard. It is right on the ocean, easy to get to, just the right amount of off the beaten track but still readily accessabile to everything Myrtle Beach area has to offer. Will suit the experiences Myrtle traveller better, as there is not a lot of hand holding here, no one on site except during the day Monday to Friday. Rooms are cozy, kitchen well appointed, comfortabel beds , but the rooms are small, don't plan on any big parties in this very quiet resort. Many amenties available next door in big hotel that they have made a deal with (i.e. pools, fitness, concierge, etc.). It was just right for what we wanted, very enjoyabel stay.

Room Tip: All rooms with ocean view, elevator for floors two and three, the rooms are all the same, can't...
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

I set this up as a last minute vacation, having never been to MB before. We had a blast! This is a great small building, with all the essentials I require. I'm not one for so called "luxury" resorts (puh lize) with a ton of stuff going on. If you need "stuff" this isn't the place to be. This has for me the exact perfect combo of a GREAT location and yet was quiet and out of the MB madness that is a few streets lower... for those who don't know MB this is the dirty little secret: the lower you go the seedier it gets. This property is on 75th st. and that's as low as I'd go. I tested that therory another year and regreted it so now I stick to the 75 and above rule -which unless you're a frat bunch you may want to consider. This place is compact but has great balconies, fantastic views, great pool, is clean and well maintained and friendly staff. If you're one to "do your own thing" you'll love this place. IMHO it's one of the BEST value for the money in MB!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Westfield, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2008

My husband & I stayed for one week in the studio unit. We found it to be very clean and comfortable. The direct ocean view was breathtaking. I think it was the best view we've ever had at a RCI property. The location (north end of Myrtle Beach) was extremely quiet and the beach was never crowded. The building is relatively small (30 units, maybe), very well maintained, and it had everything we wanted...outdoor pool, sun deck, BBQ grills, resort-hosted activities, and even boogie boards you could use for the week. We also loved the fact that we could use the amenities of the adjacent resort. They had a full gym, indoor & outdoor pools, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, a water park for kids, and two lazy rivers! The staff was very friendly & accommodating, and we would highly recommend this resort to both couples and families.

• Liked — Location & unit views
  • Disliked — No restaurant on site
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Jade Tree Cove Resort? Share your experiences!