“Typical duelling pianos” 4 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Madison, Wisconsin
“Typical duelling pianos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

My sis and I needed some nightlife so headed here. Definitely young crowd at bars at Broadway at the Beach area. Crocodiles had a mixed crowd. We're married, in our 30s, from WI so walking around and people watching was quite fun, entertaining, and at times laugh out loud hilarious. My sis was drinking vodka mixers, she didn't comment on their being too weak or too strong so I think they were ok. I was drinking beer (married, 30s, WI). Pianists were good, entertaining. Drunk bride-to-be was hilarious. Guys in the bachelor party who insisted we enjoy jello shots while there, also a good time. Couple fun games to play were 'guess why those girls are being arrested', 'real or fake', 'daughter or G-friend'...yuck, 'do you think that hurts' -usually referencing spanks, pants without underwear, crazy hooker stillettos, launches off a mechanical bull (other bars in Broadway). Always a good time with duelling pianos, but it's a once-per-trip kind of adventure for us. ps-$10 cover charge I thought was a little ridiculous, server was attentive to our table, plenty of cabs at stand at midnight cost about $10 to bring us back to 17th Ave Boardwalk area.

Visited April 2013

Endwell, New York
8 attraction reviews
“A lot of fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

A bunch of us girls went down to MB for a week away. We had several people suggest going to Crocodile Rocks. We had so much fun! It is two sets piano players playing all genres of music through many different time periods. The one group with Tattoo was the best. They really worked the crowd and got us to participate. It can be crude so don't go if you don't have a sense of humor. The drinks are less than par and the waitresses are very busy so you will have to wait a long time to be served. We went early so we didn't have to pay a cover but I would anyway. I really enjoyed it and will most likely visit again.

Visited March 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
23 attraction reviews
“Great entertainment, terrible drinks”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

The piano guys are awesome, but if you're going to drink, drink beer. The liquor drinks are extremely weak. We spent $60 for two of us and didn't feel anything. The servers were great, but that's not gonna make up for a bad drink.

Visited April 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Shuffle your feet and lose your seat”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is one of my all time favorite places to go the amount of talent is outstanding. I had continuously told my husband about it as well and talked 3 other couples into checking it out that we saw there. We stood outside in the cold waiting for it to open so we could get a table we were there for an hour before the show started and not even 45 minutes later we went out side to smoke and get some air leaving out personal items on the table(taking out the important items,of course) and went back to our table being taken screwing up our tab and extremely rude young group the fact that they took our table it was a huge let down and a waste of our time and money because nothing was done about it when we already had a very pricey tab on the table.Since there was no where for us to sit nor stand we had to close out our tab- WHAT A WASTE! This is normally a fantastic place but they need to be able to keep better control of the people if your are paying at least $10 to get in which is worth the entertainment indeed but not for only a half hour of it! This is NOT a place for children as there is quite a bit of profanity and vulgarity but an absolute riot for those who love music and our ecclectic in there music taste. They are smoke free which is nice but apparently if you go smoke your seat gets taken.

Visited March 2013
Attleboro, Massachusetts, United States
4 attraction reviews
“A lot of fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have been to a few different piano bars so I had high expectations. There were 2 sets of pianists, and we really loved the second set that played. They were all very talented, but this set (and I can't remember their names) were very funny and able to engage the crowd. Even though there was a smaller than normal audience they kept the crowd going and were so much fun. Definitely worth the $5 cover charge!

Visited February 2013